Dr. Jenn Berman is a member of a group of leading parenting experts that make up the Parents Magazine’s Board of Advisors. Dr. Jenn is a frequent source of information to both editors and writers for the magazine, helping to ensure that information and articles are accurate and relevant. Parent’s Magazine is considered to be the top national parenting magazine in the country and has nearly 16 million readers.
As an advisor, Dr. Jenn regularly contributes to Parents.com, the online site
for the magazine, by answering reader questions.
- Can listening to the TV be helpful or harmful to a baby?
- How can I help my child deal with the loss of our pet?
- How do I get my toddler to adjust to daycare?
- What can we do to get our 17-month-old to accept being restrained when necessary?
- How can I get my daughter to let other people hold her without crying?
- Until what age should my children bathe together?
- How much sexual education should I give my ten year old daughter?
- Becoming a mom to a 4-year-old?